Re: Long drive

To: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@UU.NET>, "'Eric Erickson'" <eric@erickson.on.net>,
Subject: Re: Long drive
From: "MSLishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:03:56 -0500
> Mike,
>
> Did you have an earlier post about rear leaf spings..or rear sitting
too
> low?...It could be all of that stuff in the boot! :o)))

It sits about evenly...Of course, it could be all the bolt-on goodies
under the hood that keeps the front-end low...

> To all who want to lower a RBB to CBB level...follow Mikes advice on
equip.
> to carry for trips. :o)))

Everybody sees my trunk 'o parts and laughs, but ask the folks who I
saved in the school parking lot if a muiltimeter or a spare vacuum hose
ever came in handy!  <G>

> Just joking Mike. It sounds as if you're ready for most anything.

Ok all you funny guys...Most of my tools (minus the socket set and BFH)
fit in the glove box...My spares parts fit in a shoebox...My boot is
pretty full, but lest ye forget, Santa delivered a luggage rack to me
for X-mas!

Mike "It's in the trunk" Lishego
1974 MGB
1986 Plymouth Turismo 2.2