Re: Fun!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fun!
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 12:33:59 -0500
In high school during the 80's my 70 B was my only means of
transportation.  that little bugger went all over the place in the
snow!  Was great for doing doughnuts, with a the battery in the trunk,
bag of sand, and a full tank of gas!  Could see the tire tracks and the
diffrential tracks in the snow....:^)