Fender install (was Just when you blah blah)

To: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Subject: Fender install (was Just when you blah blah)
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 16:47:32 -0800
Make sure you check the fit the fender first.  Our "Rover" fender didn't
fit too well at all.  Do your banging and stuff to fit it, and THEN do
your primer work and painting.  Then you can install it.

Also, our "OEM quality" Rover fender was not so great.  The rocker area
behind the front wheel would wobble in and out about 1/4".  We had to go
in behind the panel and reinforce it with metal epoxy and galvanized
steel box section steel.  Make sure you check for this.  I don't know if
the Proper MG fender is OEM or not, but it's just a thought.

Jay

PS. Cut out the Nazi car references, before I have to come over and kick
yer lazy British lovin' tail. :)
Porsche owner since 1998.