Re: Fender install (was Just when you blah blah)

To: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Fender install (was Just when you blah blah)
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:52:23 -0800 (PST)
Dear Jurgen,

Thanks for the advice on the damaged fender. It is most logical.

Regarding the Volkswagen, and N*zis, I'd be lying if I said I was sorry
that I referred to it in such manner, though I admit that what I uttered
is an extremely offensive reference, despite the true origins of the
company.
So, since innocent people will be offended, from now on, I will just think
it (over and over and over) rather than say it.

BTW, I was not aware that Porsche also had its origins with the N*zi's. I
was under the impression that Herr Porsche's renowned firm and its cars
somewhat predated Hitler and Volkswagen.

;-)

Also, my missus and I are strongly considering the purchase of a VW
Passat.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521