Re: Gas Station P*ss off...correction!

To: mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Gas Station P*ss off...correction!
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (jennifer l kahoon)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 06:59:38 -0500
The "kid " pumped his own tank full, and left the pump active.
Then he offers to pump your gas ( so you won't see the X number of
gallons already on the meter )
 and puts it on your card. Sounds simple huh ?
They might even have figured out a way to pocket extra cash this way (
your cash ).

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 Midget