Re: List archives

To: <mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 09:41:48 -0600
Mikey....

At 11:18 PM 1/9/99 -0500, MSLishego wrote:

>Cats: 733

>Frank Zappa: 179

>beer: 731

We jes' gotta' get you a girl friend! It's Saturday nite, for pete's sake! :-)

>...BTW, I read the origins of "The Cat
>Thread."  I laughed until I 'marked my territory.'

It was pretty funny stuff.... I came onto the list in the fall of 1996 and
that was the beginning of the cat thread, as I recall.... BTW, I tied
'Quito onto the antenna on Darlin' and the animal rights folks went biserk!
They thought I had a coon tail up there. They were sure relieved to see it
was just a striped kitty.... Narrow escape.... Whew!

Carol