update on wiper motor speed

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: update on wiper motor speed
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:12:31 +0100
Hi,

A few weeks ago I posted a message on the wiper motor 'getting tired'.

I had already cleaned the brushes in th motor that time. The speed did not come
up after that.

What I did after that:

* Clean toggle switch - helped a little
* Clean and lubricate wiper mech - one little step forward

Just now I cleaned the 'parking switch'.

This was the solution. I had to take care that I would not break it, allthough
a replacement was available.
I cut the housing at the line, cleaned the switch and glued it all together.

I hope I have helped some people writing this down.

Greetings, Rene

Rene and Marion van Maanen
Netherlands Europe

SOHC/4    sohc4@dorje.com     Honda CB350F ['74]          member #252