Re: 73 MG BGT worth

To: Erik Brzoska <mowog77@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 73 MG BGT worth
From: C David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:53:19 -0500
Erik,

Good luck on the GT.  I would first offer to get the car off his farm and
out of his way at no charge to him. Then you can go up from there.  You have
an idea what the parts (used and in need of  restoration) are worth, and,
remember, there was a reason it was parked there in the first place.

Don't forget that it will cost you $$ just to move the thing, not to mention
salvaging the pieces you might need.   This car sounds much worse than the
'77B roadster I found surrounded with garbage last week. I wouldn't offer
more than $50, unless you really need the parts.

David Lynes, Woodstock, Georgia
73 Midget
78 MGB