Re: Bushings & Sway Bar (too long)

To: mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Bushings & Sway Bar (too long)
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 01:43:09 +0510
I wrote:

> So, oh trusted list people.  I have skinny 165 tyres on now... I was
> going to go 175's but believe that I can (on the current wire wheels)
> go 185.  For daily street driving (and one "Long Drive" planned) what
> is your advice on my new tyres?

So the rule is now... "use the darn searchable archives!"

My apologies for those who read and respond to list messages
SEQUENTIALLY... but I have searched the archives and noted that this
discussion has already been had.

It appeared that there was no negative response (and quite some positive
feedback) to the suggestion of 185/70's

It looks like I have found my new tyres!

OK, back to the archives I go before I ask another silly question...
please forgive the occasional rush of blood to the head.  My credit card
is out and I am sleeping in my greasy overalls... oh dear... I think I
have been bitten by the 'B Bug at last!

Eric
'68MGB MkII