Re: Need MGA heater blower (again)

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, owner-mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu,
Subject: Re: Need MGA heater blower (again)
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 20:00:58 EST
In a message dated 1/10/1999 10:02:20 PM, barneymg@ntsource.com wrote:

<<Well, I found out why my heater blower quit working.  Dead spots.  Three of
the commutator segments are not connected with the rest of the armature
circuit, so if I give it a spin it goes, but depending on where it stops it
will start by itself.

Moss doesn't seem to sell them, and V.B. is selling the late MGB motor as
suitable for all MGA and MGB applications (yeah sure).  So one more time,
does anyone out there have a MGA heater motor they could part with?

Brrrr,>>

I do not have an extra, but the local bap/geon store should be able to send
yours in to be rebuilt.  I've got to do that with mine soon.

Bob Shaw
Lincoln NE