Re: La merde du Hamsters

To: boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: La merde du Hamsters
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:34:17 EST
On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:33:59 -0600 "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
writes:
> [...]
I certainly made no such promise......I looked up hamster in the
french/english dictionary that saw me through 5 years of the tongue at
school...
Quelle horreur!! - the word is not listed...
it did have "haddock"(aiglefin) "hammer"(marteau) and
"harlot"(demi-mondaine)
but not hamster..... so i tried Guinea pig...(cochon d'Inde) which i
guess is what was menat - the excrement of haddocks being peculiar ti
Trium**s
"MG" didnt make it either - no wonder i didnt do well at this at school
but in case you were wondering "macaroon" is"macaroon" in french!!

mike robson
69 cheminster
70 Bay Jay Tay
53 Siegle Feuille (Rye Leaf was as close as i could get!)