Re: Fuel pump shutoff oddity & WAG

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump shutoff oddity & WAG
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:05:43 -0600
Mike,

  Oh well, I _said_ it was a WAG. ;^)  It sorta put me in mind of a Fiat
Spyder I bought many yrs ago.  Some one had put a Delcotron alternator
in it.  They connected the regulator terminal to the coil hot side for
VR excitation.  The result was that the engine wouldn't stop when the
ignition switch was turned off.  Fixed that by moving the wire to an
unused terminal on the ignition switch.  I had a '70 MGB at the same
time as that Spyder.  Sold the S, kept the B.

  CR