Re: Defogging Glass (was Re: Lord Lucas strikes again)

To: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Defogging Glass (was Re: Lord Lucas strikes again)
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:18:27 -0600
Eric Erickson wrote:

> So, who will admit to trying the method that divers use to stop their
> face masks fogging up?  SPIT!  Does it work?  Do we want it to work?
>
> Maybe we can ask those who are snowed in (and those without engines in
> their cars at the moment) who can only sit behind the wheel making
> engine noises with their mouths.
>

> Eric
> '68MGB MkII

-- Well, yes it does work but you have to remember to spit out your
Skoal first.  Do you want it to work?  It depends on how badly you want
to see out--sometimes it's better not to see what's in front of you.
        LBC content-it's 20 degrees and the MG is not going out today, or
anytime soon.

Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Bob Allen's slow computer student!!!