Re: Lord Lucas strikes again

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lord Lucas strikes again
From: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:50:57 -0400
Dishsoap was what we used on ITECH ice hockey (as if there is any other type
of hockey) visors to keep them from fogging up.  It worked great, but it
does take some effort to remove the haze.  ITECH also made an antifog
solution that you can find in sporting goods stores that worked, but not as
good as dishsoap.

Mark Jones
73 MGB GT
Fredericton, New Brunswick