Re: Use of Uni-Syn (was carb. kit)

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>, <CIAG6@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Use of Uni-Syn (was carb. kit)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 16:41:58 -0000
Hmmm.  Once I have equal airflow (at idle and off idle) and equal and
correct mixture I set the idle by turning *both* screws by the same amount.
Thereafter any adjustments to either mixture or idle are always done the
same - both by equal amounts - but I find that once they really are set up
correctly they can stay in tune for a couple of years, with the exception of
an occasional increase in idle speed as plugs and points deteriorate.

PaulH.