Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)-Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)-Reply
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 01:46:07 +0510
Scotty wrote:

> Jilly tells it like this,
>
> And when one doesn't have a flat { apartment? } a car is the only
> private place you can go to neck - particularly in winter. I was
> kissed for the first time in a yellow MG called Piglet with a strap
> around the bonnet.

<snip>

> Scotty,
> Adelaide,Australia. { who notes that 'Eric" has a Yellow MGB ??? }

OK... so the name was changed to protect the guilty (my car's name is
Primrose... poor thing).  And the only reason there was a strap around
the bonnet (hood) was because I didn't want to get SPRUNG!

Nope... I deny the whole thing, Scotty, but I can't speak for the PO.

(hmmm I always wondered why the driver's seat was jammed so far forward
when I bought it AND the horn button had been placed under the dash)

Eric
'68MGB MkII "Primrose"