Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Unusual topic for January (in the northern hemisphere)
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:01:53 -0800
Mr Sphon writes -
"a friend of mine" thinks that you are a rather misguided person (or perhaps
very young) to raise such a common and distasteful subject on a group that
customarily functions at a much higher level.

Much higher level!?!?!?!   Cats, Zappa, Beer, never ending threads on
MOWOG, brake fluid, and towing.

The subject has graced this list before, here is one I saved from the
estimed Mr. Sanders.

- Lane