Re: what year is it?

Subject: Re: what year is it?
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:10:43 -0800
It's hard to tell but the other picture (mgdad2.jpg) in the images
directory shows part of the rear bumper.  It looks like it may have a
split rear bumper which I believe was only in 1970.  Regarding Charlie's
comment on the 2 vs. 3 wipers, I think only the US market cars had 3.
Since this car was in Hong Kong, it probably wasn't a US spec car.

Eric