Re: what year is it?

Subject: Re: what year is it?
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:35:34 -0500
the grill isn't recessed and the only other black grill
was the honey comb of the 72-74 series in the US
was it used on other years in other markets?
I don't know
Paul Tegler
OB - 1973 MGBGT (Blaze Red, (orange))
YB - 1973 MGBGT (Primrose Yellow)
Millersville, MD (South of Baltimore, North of Annapolis)
wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm