Re: radio replacement

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: radio replacement
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:17:22 -0800
Bill,

Just a guess...  There are two power wires, one for switched power
(connected to the key switch), the other connected to constant power to
power the clock.  There should also be a ground wire you attached to an
appropriate ground connection in the cockpit.  The four speaker wires (two
to each speaker) should be connected as before.

I hope this helps??

Regards,
Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB