Re: radio replacement

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: radio replacement
From: Timothy Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:27:52 -0500 (EST)
In older steros from the 70's and  80's, some of the lesser expensive
models did ground all the speakers and voltage together.

Some hade the red wire forkeyed voltage, then 3 other wires.  two were
positive left and right, the balance was ground for both speakers and teh
radio itself, usually black.

Had a few of these in hight school as hand-me-downs from people upgrading
or cleaning out their garage.

Hopes this sheds some light.

Tim