Oh no, a conflict of interest!!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oh no, a conflict of interest!!
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:26:12 +1000
My gawd,

I've gone and done it now. Excuse me for venting on the MG list, but
y'know - y'all know I won't ever change allegiance... but I am now the owner
of one 1956 Austin Healey 100 BN2. It's very rusty, a project - but it's
what I wanted and it's a complete car, for a good price.

This is one for my father, a car that I'll hopefully be able to do most of
the work on and give him for his retirement. He always talks about Healey's.
Don't worry my heart still has MG stamped all over it. :)

Say where's that Champagne!???!!?!

Cheers!!!
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia
1970 MG B GT / 1959 MG A 1600 Mk1 / 1956 Austin Healey 100 BN2 <VBG>