Project 67B Must GO

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Project 67B Must GO
From: "DALEY, KEITH" <DALEYK@wads.mcchord.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:59:46 -0800
I have a 67B that was in the restoration process but I need the space and it
must go.  It has a clean WA state title.  The bodywork is 99% complete, the
floor is perfect, it has two sets of doors, two hoods(one aluminum) and is
currently in primer.  The front suspension has been converted with new
control arms, coil springs and shocks.  The top is like new.  It has the
original rostyle wheels, and a set of aluminum wheels(14x6) that the caps
from the rostyle wheels fit.  There is a new grille and many other assorted
parts.  It has no motor, tranny or stock seats.  I do have an almost new
pair of Miata that could go with it.  YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR A FRACTION OF
WHAT'S IN IT.  Anyone interested can reply and I will give them further
info.

Keith