Re: '73 MGB WATER IN THE OIL!

To: "Email list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '73 MGB WATER IN THE OIL!
From: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:40:56 -0800
hey welcome to the club. I was in the same position three years ago. This
list has been so helpful if you dont mind a little humor. For you I would
suggest the hayens manual and perhaps the lindsay porters DIY guide to the
MGB. Give Moss motors a call they will send you thier catolog wich is
superb and perhaps victoria British same deal and they both are free. I
think they are right you probably have a blown head gasket change the oil
and see if the problem continues.
WWW.Mossmotors.com
WWW. victoriabritish.com

Cheer's
Adam Schellinck
1973 BRG MGB Roadster in 1 millon pieces.