RE: Helper List

To: mgs@autox.team.net, fisher@hctc.net
Subject: RE: Helper List
From: "Tom Winslow" <tom.winslow@prodelin.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 16:27:00 -0800
Although I do not use ICQ (been there - done that) my wife and I are willing
to participate in the MG Helper List. We are already on the VTR (Vintage
Triumph Register) Register and the GMC Motorhome (a really big LBC!) list. We
are close to the intersection of I-40 and I-77 in North Carolina, have tools,
small shop, and five (5) bedrooms.

Regards,
TW

 --
Thomas P. Winslow
1966 TR4A IRS - CTC57665L <> 1968 TR250 - CD4783L <> 1968 TR250 - CD5272L <>