Re: MGB.com Update

To: swconley@foxinternet.net, eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: MGB.com Update
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:50:42 EST
In a message dated 1/24/99 12:54:32 PM Central Standard Time,
swconley@foxinternet.net writes:

<<
 Eric-
 Yes, several people have told me about the confusion.  I chose the name to
 combine MG's with computers. I might point out that the address for most
 other MG owners sites don't include the site name! I would like to have the
 address "mgb.com" but I am choosing to save for my MG rather than spend it
 on domain registration, etc. At least you don't have to put up with a pop-up
 Geocities ad! (no offense).
 Perhaps I should have a poll, vote for a new name!
 A) MGB Online
 B) MGB Web
 C) MGB PC
 D) Keep MGB.com

 Steve Conley
 Marysville, WA  USA
 MG wannabe
 mailto:swconley@foxinternet.net
 MGB.com???: http://web3.foxinternet.net/swconley

Steve:

   If you don't have the $$ to register a 'domain' name,
then pray tell, what are you going to do with a MG??

   OR, how's about      register

                        "    MGB_WANNABE.COM   "  !!!!

It's original. therefore it's yours AND it's recognizable !!

                   Ed

'