Re: rheostat freaking out...any ideas?

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: rheostat freaking out...any ideas?
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:09:42 -0800
Word on the street is that Paul Hunt said:
> If you REALLY want to bypass the rheostat all the ones I have seen have had
> two spades on each terminal, so you just move one of the wires over to the
> spare spade on the other side.

I like that idea, its what I would do.  The DPO decided squishing the
lugs together with a pair of pliers and wrapping them in duct tape would
be a better way to do it, one of those things that makes you wonder what
was going through the person's head.  Not much, I guess.

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)