Re: rheostat freaking out...any ideas?

To: "Christian Stanton" <cstanton@pixley.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rheostat freaking out...any ideas?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:46:51 -0000
If you REALLY want to bypass the rheostat all the ones I have seen have had
two spades on each terminal, so you just move one of the wires over to the
spare spade on the other side.

But come on, surely it's a point of honour to keep them in circuit?

PaulH.
(who can't read the numbers anyway and just goes by the angle of the
needles)