Radiator joy

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator joy
From: "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:12:37 -0800
Hi all,

just picked up my cleaned, painted and repaired radiator from the shop.
Total cost $63.  No potential problems were observed by the shop, and they
gave me a 12 month warranty.  They had to replace the drain cock (don't know
why, maybe they needed the extra $5).

I just bought a new 7lb radiator cap made by Stant, which is octagonal in
shape, how nice.

Next step is dismantle the heater box and take that to the shop too (they
are so friendly and helpful I don't mind finding work for them to do).

Now if it stops raining it would make reinstallation of the radiator more
pleasant.

Andy
--
'69 B