Norristown Swap Meet on Jan 31st

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Norristown Swap Meet on Jan 31st
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:32:35 -0600 (CST)
>>On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:00:32 -0500 Marketer <marketer@eastwoodco.com>
>
>>I've somehow misplaced the flyer Henry so i'm posting this to the list so
>>we can BOTH eventually get there!! (dont forget Larrys buying.....)
>>
>>mike robson
>>69 roadster
>>70 BGT
>>53 Riley
>Now Mike I thought we juyst went through this and we decided you are
>buying, after all you coming topless right??
>
>Larry Macy
>78 Midget
>Voice mail 215 662-2890

I'll be there in my  75 MGB but as I just got off an antibiotic yesterday for a
respitory
infection, it will have to be a really nice day for my hood to be dropped. I'm
just pshyed for
the ride there and back. I got to fix my right side speaker and find my copy of
"Radar Love" for
the ride over. I'll be picking up a refreshed short block from Glen Towery
there also, hope it
fits in the boot.

I get to mix a little more fun than usual into tomorrow's work day as I got a
call to tow an MGA
from here on Long Island over to Rob Medynski's MG "T"s shop in West Milford,
New Jersey. I have
always want to visit this shop, since it is one of only about a hand full that
are list with an
"Excellent" rating in the North American MGB Register member's Service
Reccomendation List. I
have met Rob at least a dozen times at show and swap meet but it's really great
that I'm able to
visit him at the shop, especially while on the time clock.

I'll see who ever of you all that will be at the Norristown Swap on Sunday and
am really looking
forward to it.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch