Re: FW: Norristown Swap Meet on Jan 31st

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: FW: Norristown Swap Meet on Jan 31st
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:55:05 EST
On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:13:58 -0500 Larry Macy
<macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> writes:

>>On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:00:32 -0500 Marketer <marketer@eastwoodco.com>
>
>>I've somehow misplaced the flyer Henry so i'm posting this to the
>list so
>>we can BOTH eventually get there!! (dont forget Larrys buying.....)
>>
>>mike robson
>>69 roadster
>>70 BGT
>>53 Riley
>Now Mike I thought we juyst went through this and we decided you are
>buying, after all you coming topless right??
>
>Larry Macy
>78 Midget

Hehe.... doesnt hurt to keep trying does it?!! - i will likely use the 69
but definitely top up unless its really warm - the top is only a couple
of months old and JUST WONT go back up in cold weather!! - ill open the
window though!
Looking forward to it - Anyone need anything in particular? - im not
vending but if anyone is going looking for something specific and ive got
it ill be glad to bring it along

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT