Re: The MG gods are vengfull

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The MG gods are vengfull
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:50:48 +1000
Showing my true colours - in the best possible humour, so don't take
offence.. :)) Simply put - Rick is right. <G>

The TRash7, aka 'The rotten wedge', spelt the end of MG as we knew it (well
blame that exec. at BL, a Tri**ph fan, behind that decision and many
others.) So Charlie, I can't figure out how you could live with yourself if
you bought one and parked it next to your MG. ;) Besides, the next morning I
think you might find one dead TR, a spreading pool of oil underneath it, and
one beaming MG.. <VBG> You forget your car is posessed by Lucas <G>. lol!

Cheers,
Neil. (who says Healey's are ok coz a lot of them were assembled at Abingdon
by MG people.. <G>)