Balancing Act Part II

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Balancing Act Part II
From: ENRIQUE CLAURE <spaninc@mail.entelnet.bo>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:03:32 -0400 (SAT)
Hi folks, thanks for getting back to me on the balancing.  I guess I will
have to remove the pistons and piston pin from the con rods again. Check out
the piston weights and match the lightest piston with the heaviest rod grind
the rods head and toe and then have them re assembled. My concern is if
dissasembly and reassembly process will not harm the rod and pins. I was
told at the machine shop that they heat install the pins on the rods. This
thawing may mess up the rod steal? Or maybe it wont? I have no interest in
buying new rods. Spent to much money on my MG and still need cash for the
Z280 and Volvo P1800. Thanks, Enrique.