Re: MG vs TR

To: "Keith Wheeler" <keithw@sand.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG vs TR
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:52:09 -0500
In my last comment ...
on MG killing 7's.... killing the spits.....
my only beef was the Spitfire not running the races
to me (US market)  MG and Triumph BOTH BL were like
Chevy and Pontiac.... BOTH General Motors
...one with extra crap that fell off
and one plain jane and meaty.
(I'll leave which-is-which to individual prefference)
(..no opinion intented.)

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blase Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm