Re: MG racers

To: "Keith Wheeler" <keithw@sand.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG racers
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:44:36 -0500
There was an article a month ago ....?  2?
front cover had two bmc prepared MGs on the front cover.
I believe at least on if not both were MGC's
reasonably detailed story. Mag? can't remember
maybe MG World ??

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blase Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm