Re: MG racers

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: MG racers
From: Philip Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:29:28 +0000
On 28/1/99 9:05 am mgs-owner@autox.team.net said

>Phil are you still on the list? Keep up the racing articles!! Great stuff!!

Yep, I'm still here, although I've been a bit quiet recently due to work
pressures :-( Contrary to popular belief, I don't spend my days driving
MGs and Porsches, most of the time I'm sitting in front of a Mac or going
to business meetings :-(

It's interesting that MG racing articles seem to appeal more to US (and
Canadian!) readers than UK ones. No idea why. You can be sure that we're
going to continue running similar features, though. Watch this space, as
they say!

Cheers,

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World, PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361 www.chp.ltd.uk