Re: November '62 R & T "MGB" issue

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: November '62 R & T "MGB" issue
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 00:30:22 +0510
Kevin Brown wrote:

> Mid 50s and sunny, pretty nice for late January in Kansas City.  A
> perfect day to sit outside and read my "new" November 1962 issue of
> Road & Track.

<snip>

> The magazine is in really good condition -- its well worth the $6
> that I paid after having the high bid for it on eBay.

I just received my sales brochure for the 1970 MGB, yes, also bought via
eBay... ooops, I shouldn't be pushing this as I am bidding on there at
the moment for some other MG bits and pieces.  Hey, if you recognise
another lister bidding (especially me as I have to pay postage to
Australia on top of the bid) cut us some slack, eh!?

Perfect consition and it is already framed and hanging on my MG wall at
home (OK, along with my OLD original steering wheel :-)

Most of the women who saw it couldn't see the car for the paisley dress
of the model draped over the front of the car (and inside the car in
other pics)... funny, I didn't see the model for the car.

The brochure is stamped with the name of a dealership... ooops I would
have to take it out of the frame to get the NAME of the dealership... in
Winston Salem.

Eric
'68MGB MkII