Re: November '62 R & T "MGB" issue

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: November '62 R & T "MGB" issue
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:52:19 -0800
Word on the street is that Eric said:
> I just received my sales brochure for the 1970 MGB, yes, also bought via
> eBay... ooops, I shouldn't be pushing this as I am bidding on there at
> the moment for some other MG bits and pieces.  Hey, if you recognise
> another lister bidding (especially me as I have to pay postage to
> Australia on top of the bid) cut us some slack, eh!?

eBay is pretty silly sometimes.  For example, the used Haynes MGB manual
which was bidding at $16 (new from Amazon, $13).

ooo look honey, an authentic Haynes manual!  heheh

Skye

--
1966 MGB        The MGB Experience         __,__\__      Safety Fast!
GHN3L-70307     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     MGOFR 1.375