Shamelessly promoting Springthing

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Shamelessly promoting Springthing
From: BGAHC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:34:13 EST
The Bluegrass Austin-Healey Club will be hosting our annual celebration of
spring, Springthing 99, April 23, 24 and 25. This will be the eighth year for
our weekend event that typically draws about 55 registrants and every year
gets bigger and better.

Join us this year in Bardstown Kentucky, the Bourbon Center of the world. This
weekend event includes a car show, fun rally, FunKhana, banquet, auction and
lots of Bluegrass Hospitality. Visit our web site at
http://members.aol.com/BGAHC/springthing99 for more information on this
exciting event. Already we have received a dozen registrations and this year
looks to be bigger than ever.

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY