Strange pump

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Strange pump
From: Enrique Claure <spaninc@mail.entelnet.bo>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:51:10 -0400
Hi listers, I am in the process of installing my fuel pump back into place.
The AH mechanic lost the bango bolts that hook up the banjo unions. I was
flipping through my MOss and VB catalogs and noted that my pump is a german
Hartig version? The pump looks like a SU and has the inlet/outlet port in V
type configuration. Does anybody know if the su banjo bolt will fit my pump
or where I can get the correct bol? Thank, Enrique