MGB: Top to windshield frame seal

To: "'MG NUTS'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB: Top to windshield frame seal
From: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:13:01 -0600 (CST)
Is there an "easy" way to install the seal between the top and windshield?
Is there a special or home made tool that can aide in the process? It
rather tough to install it (right now it is partly hanging down). The dope
that put the new top on (for the PO- not dreaded, yet) must have had a
hard timne installing this seal because he shaved the heads of the screws
down. I assume this was to make the top fit. Of course, now I can't get
all the screws out!

Sorry about the diatribe,

Edwin
'77 B