Re: MGB '77 Headlight switch

To: <MGs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB '77 Headlight switch
From: "Kenneth Scott" <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 11:36:39 -0500
Edwin,
        I, too, have a 1977 MGB and that switch is not only headlight but also
turn and horn.  Neither Radio Shack nor anyone else I could find has an
alternative.  If you are really gung-ho you can examine the wiring diagram and
cobble together several switches to do what this one does but it won't be fun.
Just my $0.02.
Ken Scott (been there, done that, twice)
77 MGB

>>> Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu> 02/03 10:58 AM >>>

Does anybody have a headlight switch for a '77 B? The switch is mounted on
the steering column. Is there a Radio Shack switch that looks good and
fits in the opening? I don't want to spend $35 for a new switch right now.

Tia

Edwin
'77 MGB

"I try to think but nuthin' happens"