Re: MGB '77 Headlight switch

To: vaughme@mail.auburn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB '77 Headlight switch
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:35:26 EST
Edwin,
When I mounted an auxiliary electrical fan to the front of my radiator, I went
down to the local "electrician's store" where they had loads of switches in
bins...I simply took the blanking plate (mounted above the heater fan switch)
in with me, and compared sizes...the $5 rocker switch (although not original)
looks good, works well, and has a solid throw.  Take your old switch in with
you, and compare...you should be able to find a three-way switch for cheap.
Good luck,
Steve Sanchez
1977 'B (which runs cooler with the aux. fan in the summer!)