MGB air conditioning

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB air conditioning
From: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 14:46:15 -0500
Thanks to those who responded to my request for A/C parts or information for
my 68 MGB/GT.  I have located a complete system from a GT with exactly the
same dash as mine for $100.  And I lucked out because it is only 45 minutes
from my house and is still installed in the car which means that I get to
see and document how its installed before I remove it.  Now I merely face
the small task of repairing and updating the system and installing it.
Piece of cake! Thanks to all. Regards, Greg Hutmacher
68 MGB/GT
76 TR6