Seat questions

To: "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat questions
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 02:20:54 -0500
Hello all,
    It's hard to believe that I'm going home to fix the seats in my
MGB soon.  Of course, I've got a few questions for the list...

    Which seat bottom diaphragm does the list recommend for a '74
MGB - the rubber one-piece type or the earlier woven one?

    Has anyone used or installed the inflatable lumbar support
offered by Moss on page A45 of their latest accessories catalog?
They're $50, and the claim that they can be mounted under your seat
covers.  I figured if I'm doing my seat job once, and doing it
right, I ought to do it with style!  However, I don't want to shell
out $100 and not be able to fit them to my seats.  If any has one or
two of these things in their car, let me know.

    As an aside, anyone who knows me knows that I hate Radio Shack
with a passion and I will not buy any of their expensive hardware
after an unfortunate incident two years ago...However, I was in our
local store with a friend who was shopping for home audio speakers
and I came across an AM-FM windshield antenna for $5!  I bought it
and have yet to install it.  That's tomorrow's job - I'll let you
know how it works just in case anyone is interested in shafting
their old antenna, or is afraid to cut new holes!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/