Re: Seat questions

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Seat questions
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 21:36:02 -0500
Thanks to all the folks who gave me tips on what stuff to buy for my
interior resto.  I got the rubber diaphragms based on this advice,
along with an Oklahoma State lineman.  (I think that was special
order.)  I also got the lumbar supports.  Since I had those in my
truck, I really miss them - they made a difference on a ten-hour
trip.  I also went ahead and got a new panel kit, based on the
amount of tax dollars Uncle Sam gives back to college students!
(I'm really gonna miss THAT tax break!)

I'll probably need to ask advice, though everything seems
straightforward.  Are there any good websites for MGB seat
recovering out there?  Also, how do you recover your headrest?

For those of you who were wondering, the Radio Shack window antenna
works great.  I had enough antenna and tape to run up one post,
along the top, and down the other.  The reception is unbelievable,
and I think it's due to the grounding point that they give you.
It's simply a pigtailed wire that you've got to ground, but I'm
convinced that makes the difference.

Well, I better go...This student teaching stuff makes me feel
old...Kids younger than the newest vehicle I've ever owned, people
calling me "Mr." all day, and bedtime of 9:30...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/index.htm