Re: Headliner replacement ?s

To: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headliner replacement ?s
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 03:11:36 +1000
Lonn,

>Can someone point me to instructions for replacement of the headliner in
>a BGT?  Is it difficult?

Good Grief, don't get me started. If you want to save your sanity Lonn, get
a pro to take it out and refit it. I had absolute nightmares with mine. I
had to recover it myself because I couldn't get a replacement here (10 years
ago now) and taking it out wasn't so bad.. but good lord.. putting it back
again. I feel there must be a trick to this job. Love to hear how it's done
as my headlining is sagging... AGAIN!!! <G>

Cheers,
Neil.