Re: Headliner replacement ?s

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: Headliner replacement ?s
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:01:59 -0800 (PST)
There is "headliner" paint available that I found to work GREAT on my '70
gt. I like a brighter interior color than was available way back when
anyway, so this headliner paint fit the bill. I got it at the same place I
bought my paint for my car.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521