Re: Midget accident! DANG!

To: Palmer Family <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Subject: Re: Midget accident! DANG!
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 20:57:33 -0500
Don't feel too bad.  My first car, at 16, was a Midget.  I bought it Wednesday,
taking special care to note that I needed new tires.  On Sunday, I was coming
home from work mad, it was raining (of course), and I hit a curve where mud had
flowed down onto the road.  I started sliding, corrected and was heading for a
bank, which meant I'd go up in the air and flip, so I corrected again and went
flying off into a field (lower than the road).  Pretty scary.  Didn't do any
major damage to car or occupant though.  Also didn't build a lot of faith in my
driving (with my parents!).  Glad to hear you weren't hurt, and that the car
survived!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes