RE: stuck wire wheel

To: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>
Subject: RE: stuck wire wheel
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:57:59 -0800
Greg:

        The old wives tell of loosening the knock off, then driving around
in a tight circle.  I have not had a chance to try that, but some say it
works.
        On my car I had to use careful application of heat, lube and hammer.
The wheel was destroyed by the time it came off, but the splines were so bad
it was no loss.
        One suggestion.  Get better jacks!  You have the right idea with the
rocking.

Kelvin.